Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When the love falls

I am - desperately looking for some one to love - now.

"Somebody to love.
Can you hear me?
I want somebody to love.
Somebody to love!
Somebody to love.
Just to stop all of this searching now."


It's been boring and dry all these times. No drop of rain ever visited my land. It's been way too long a period of time. 2 years, 3 years? It all started when I gave up my love for Nara. And it has been so dry and cold here. This deserted land. 

I kept looking, I never found the right person. 
I even forgot: how it is to fall in love.

But I remember, a little bit now, thanks to him. This feeling of burning inside, when Physics class took so long and I wanted to see him at Chemistry class. This feeling of being pulled to look around to find him. This feeling when I close my eyes and all I see is his face, very clear.

He never looks my way though. He doesn't attempt to talk to me. He doesn't care less what I am doing, who I am with. Hmm.

I can not make it happen. I have to wait for it to come to me. I can not go find it. I have to let chances work their way. And I know it's not gonna happen. Because I can't feel anything more beyond the affection for his look and his smile. 

I fail again, in finding someone to love. 

So long.
It's been so long.





No comments:

Post a Comment