Monday, December 12, 2011

TTL

Time to write blog.
Because it's exam week.

A collectivism of my scattered thought. It started with my stomachache, I don't know whether it was because of unclean food or because of gas bulking. But there was a storm in my -stormach-. It whirled so badly, the wind. It wrecked so painfully, the ship. It broke so determinedly, the wave. Right in the middle of my thought challenging exam.

And feel like I need to let it out. To break open a whole and let all the poison come out.
If I got stabbed...
If I got stabbed at the stomach
If I got stabbed at the soul
If I got stabbed at the heart

what will come out?

At that point all I thought of was the black smoke of the bad food that ruined my digestive system.

---------

More thought on other thing,
Nguyen,
he doesn't like to be at home.
he is not taking SAT.
his soul of freedom is really wild.

That doesn't affect my life. But that means. We will not be able to be together at the place where we met, where I found my feeling, where I treasured, where I put part of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment