Sunday, November 11, 2012

Upon reading Nana, yet, once again

I want to find my Yasu.

I guess I am very similar to Miu. I have always felt that way since I read Nana as a 15-year-old girl. And I still feel the same 5 years later.

Someone, who would understand her loneliness, and wouldn't try to invade it.
Someone, who would also be sharp and vigilant as she is, but at the same time, kind.
Someone, who doesn't offer her a passionate love, but never let her feel lonely anymore.
Someone, who started out with her as a very platonic relationship, that grew into sympathy and love.
Someone, who, when she fell into her loneliness situation, and sought her refugee, was there for the same reason.
Someone who keeps her company but didn't do in order to get into a relationship.
...
countless little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment