Friday, July 29, 2011

Automatic

automatic is the newly released MV of Tokio Hotel and is my current favourite song.

***
Dạo này nhật kí của mình rất dài. Mỗi ngày viết mà phải đến khoảng 4 trang. Bởi có đến hai nhân vật cần kể đến, vả lại, từ ngày tham quan đến h, xảy ra khá nhiều sự kiện.

bề bộn đầy suy nghĩ.
***

My close girl friend is attacking fiercely the boy who sits next to me. What is troublesome is that I'm having my eyes on him. No, I have not feel any special emotion, that's why her actions didn't really hurt me. But, i'm just thinking that ... it will take a long time for me to get to know him more, or to characterize him as special, so by that time, he may have been taken. hah. Nevertheless, I find it hopeless to accelerate the process. I have already tried. The outing trip, and all the time he sits next to me, even the bday present he gave me can not make me feel easier to talk closely to him.

Yet, she, my friend, is so good at talking as her characters are absolutely opposite to mine. And how she has been doing? hum ;)) On friday 20-11, she went out with him the whole morning and noon. They went to Guom Lake, Dong Xuan market, and HCM mausoleum because the boy is not Hanoi's residence. The time was long. Things that happened surely have an impact on him.
At that time, what was I doing?(living so near to DX market and Hcm Mausoleum ...) I was hanging out with Kers. Oh, some feelings that can't be explained.
[I did not regret, though I did not meet who I really wanted. I know the time has come when I can meet him again and smile.]

It wasn't the stop then. Yesterday, receiving bad mark on so easy an exam made he, who possesses an angel face, got angry so vigorously. I was a little shock, and too bad I didn't know how to sooth him. Stupid me. This morning I heard my friend telling of 2012 movie. She went to the movies with him last afternoon. Sigh, (how many time did I sighed?). I can do nothing for him. And she, she is advancing too fast. [Sadly, she favored him as a pet, not a boy.]

In grade 11(the time when I paid no attention to him), she has been trying on him. And he disliked her. How about now? I could not judge. What is strange about him is that I have not been able to have a vague sketch of his personality, and that makes him so abstruse to me. I could not know his feeling.

He is not handsome, and comparing him to an angel is a little excessive. But he looks really special. His face is round, and some how innocent. I can not describe clearly, but I like to watch him in his black coat and white shirt.



What makes me concern is the way he treated me. On the outing trip day, he suggested me to sit with him on the boat. I couldn't help letting my imaginary fly. And his birthday present to me, a picture drawn by himself. I know it took a lot of time. And every time I called him, he replied with a sweet voice and bright smile. How should I translate this?

****

Since Monday 23-11, I have gained a step closer in my relationship with him. I talked more, and felt easier to talk. Still, he hasn't strike any particular wave on my heart. So strange.


Date Created: Nov 26th, 2009 - 00:54

No comments:

Post a Comment