Saturday, June 2, 2012

Vent out

Taking in, taking it all in,
Tumblr, Deviantart, minitokyo.net, Pinterest

My part time job of net-surfing. I scrolled down the dashboard/ homepage/ news feed, looking at all the good drawings/ paintings, fanarts and occasionally photographs.

The art made my heart thrilled, the beauty slid into my eyes - the lines, the color, the transparency, the blur, the delicate, the detailed. Everything. Piled up in my brain, but never seemed to reach a limit.

All I want to do let it out, by drawing exactly the same thing that I saw, copy, retrace, reference, anyway that works. But my conscience did not allowed. No copying, no tracing, maybe rare referencing.

I learn it now though, whatever it is, as long as I can draw, no matter if I am reusing somebody's ideas, attempting on the same characteristics, or just basing off a photograph. I will tramper my conscience, because I need to vent the pressure out - the pressure of art that piled up.


No comments:

Post a Comment