Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer food adventure no.2

More food!

This was my attempt to make Katsudon: a rice bowl with omelet and tonkatsu (fried pork covered with bread crumb. It was not so good too look at, and the bread crumb was too thin. But the taste was awesome nonetheless!


Tomato mussel soup, with deep fried shallot. It wasn't sour enough, but the fragrance was good.



Shrimp mixed stir-fry: mushrooms, broccoli, carrot, onion and celery. Ummm~~~ Reminded me of Tet's food.


A simple lunch box with all left-overs: fried sweet potato, beef stir-fry with celery and green pepper, and cabbage-egg stir-fry.


A true adventure this time! Rice vermicelli with ribs and pork feet tomato soup. Colored by turmeric powder. Believe me, I would have put in the real turmeric if I could.



No comments:

Post a Comment