Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer food adventure [3]

It's been terribly hot lately, so I haven't cooked very often. But I have a few picture of some food trials that I haven't posted.

I have made several things that doesn't have pictures and tasted quite well: breaded fried shrimp; potato, carrot, cabbage soup with rib base, tofu tomato soup, and a pasta stir-fry with chicken and sausage.

This is one of the big dish that I and my friends attempted at: Crispy Roasted Pork. The sink was not very crispy, and turned out to be exceptionally salty (as we followed the recipe and rub the skin with vinegar-salt mixture). The meat tasted ok, but also salty. It could have been better. It was sort of a failure.



This is rice, with stuffed tofu and tomato sauce. It didn't taste too bad.


This morning, when it finally turned cool (thanks God), I made a big breakfast with pasta and over easy. Too bad I did not have tomato sauce, so I just improvised some. The sauce was very sour. Recently, I haven't succeeded much in my cooking. It made me sad and disappointed my stomach.





No comments:

Post a Comment